Catholic schools week
in the bookstore
Friday Feb. 4 and Saturday, Feb. 5
Neighborhood Reads is hosting a Book Fair in the Bookstore in celebration of Catholic Schools Week.
Six area schools are participating: St. Gertrude, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Bridget, Immaculate Conception, St. John and St. Vincent. Twenty percent of school-designated book purchases during the Fair will be donated back to the school in book funds. It will be fun to see which school raises the most in book funds!
Visit Neighborhood Reads bookstore in person Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to shop for books for yourself or shop online HERE.
Here’s how to purchase a book online from a school or teacher’s wish list:
1. Click HERE to see a list of teacher and school wish lists, and shop directly from their lists!
2. Click on the book image to link to the book and add it to your cart.
3. When you check out, select PICK UP IN STORE.
4. Pay for your order online during the Fair (2/4 or 2/5) using a credit card.
5. Write in the INSTRUCTIONS OR COMMENTS SECTION the name of the SCHOOL and TEACHER you are purchasing books for. We will make sure each school gets all online purchases.
Thank you for supporting local schools and a local small business by making purchases from Neighborhood Reads!