2022 OFFICIAL RULES
1. Neighborhood Reads Summer Reading Challenge is open to readers of all ages, who reside in the bookstore’s retail trade area.
2. Official entries are Neighborhood Reads Summer Reading Challenge shelf talkers. Photocopies are accepted. There is no purchase necessary to participate. Summer Reading Challenge forms are available in the bookstore and online at neighborhoodreads.com.
3. To participate, read a book from each of the required Book Challenges List on the Summer Reading Challenge form, complete the corresponding shelf talker and submit shelf talker in person at the bookstore.
4. For every book read from the Book Challenges List, participant will earn one button* (may be a sticker in Week 8). Read 4 of the books and earn a commemorative tote. (PLEASE NOTE RULE 8) Read all 8 books from the Book Challenges List and earn an entry into the drawing for $50 bookstore gift certificates.
5. Entries must be presented BY THE READER to a staff member at Neighborhood Reads to receive prizes. Staff will keep track of the Summer Reading Challenge entries for prize fulfilment.
6. Three $50 gift certificates to Neighborhood Reads Bookstore will be awarded in a random drawing of all participants who read a book from all 8 required categories and submitted shelf talkers. One prize per person.
7. A new button* (may be a sticker in Week 8) will be released each week.
8. Buttons, stickers and totes will be awarded while supplies last.
9. Contest ends on Sunday, July 31, 2022. Neighborhood Reads and contest sponsor Bank of Franklin County are not responsible for late, illegible or lost entries.
All rights reserved. Neighborhood Reads and contest sponsor Bank of Franklin County have the unrestricted right to restrict, modify or change these contest rules and to reject any entry that does not conform to these rules. Any and all disputes regarding this contest shall be resolved at the sole discretion of contest sponsors.
Summer reading at the bookstore is sponsored by our friends at:
Click here to download
your registration form: