2023 OFFICIAL RULES
1. Neighborhood Reads Summer Reading Challenge "Reader Land" is open to readers of all ages, who reside in the bookstore’s retail trade area.
2. Pick up your Official Game Board in person at the bookstore. There is no purchase necessary to participate.
3. To participate, readers will move around the Game Card by drawing new Book Challenges from the Reader Land card deck at Neighborhood Reads. Some Book Challenges will be worth more spaces on the game board. For each Book Challenge, readers must complete a corresponding shelf talker and submit shelf talker in person at the bookstore.
4. For every Book Challenge completed, readers will earn one weekly sweet treat* (while supplies last). Readers who land on special prize spaces will receive a bookstore button* (while supplies last). Readers who reach the end of the game board earn a fun prize* (while supplies last) and an entry into the drawing for bookstore gift certificates and vintage Candy Land board games.
5. Entries must be presented BY THE READER to a staff member at Neighborhood Reads to receive prizes. READER must keep track of the Summer Reading Challenge Game Board for prize fulfillment. Lost game boards cannot be verified by bookstore staff.
6. Grand prizes will be awarded in a random drawing of all participants who reached the end of the game board and submitted shelf talkers and their game board. One prize per person.
7. Sweet treats and additional prizes will be awarded while supplies last.
8. Contest ends on Tuesday, August 1, 2023. Neighborhood Reads and contest sponsor Bank of Franklin County are not responsible for late, illegible or lost entries.
All rights reserved. Neighborhood Reads and contest sponsor Bank of Franklin County have the unrestricted right to restrict, modify or change these contest rules and to reject any entry that does not conform to these rules. Any and all disputes regarding this contest shall be resolved at the sole discretion of contest sponsors.
Summer reading at the bookstore is sponsored by our friends at:
Click here to download